Want to win some great stuff?
Participate in our Activity Passport program. Check the Daily Camera on 9/16/11 for a copy of Boulder Green Streets Insert which includes the activity passport. Or link here to download your own copy here.
The Activity Passport is a game that helps you win prizes for trying new sports and activities. We call it a passport because we hope that you’ll adventure in new directions and think in new ways as if you were visiting a foreign country. Have you ever thought about trying a Bollywood Dance Class, Kayaking or Japanese Sword Fighting? You might say ‘NEVER’ me! This is your chance to experiment with something entirely new! So get out there and have some fun and while your at it get stamps and maybe you’ll win a great prize!
Try any activity listed in this years Passport and get a stamp from the Sponsor hosting the activity. The more activities you try the better but you must complete at least four stops to qualify for prizes. Once you’ve gathered all the stamps you can, drop your completed activity passport form at the BGS Information booth. *Forms must be dropped by 3:30pm to be entered into drawings. Names will be drawn for prizes at 3:45pm. You need not be present to win. You will be contacted to collect your prize following the event. Winners will be posted on the website.
How to Participate:
- Bring a copy of this weeks insert, download your own or stop by a BGS information booth to get a copy of this years Activity Passport.
- Stop by any of the participating Sponsor station to complete a class, workshop, information session or activity. Once you’ve completed this you should ask for a stamp from the Sponsor.
- You can not get a stamp for simply stopping at a booth. You must complete the required activity or learning session.
- You must participate in at least four different activities in order to qualify for a prize drawing.
- Drop off completed passports by 3:30pm to our information booth (either 15th or 24th).
- Winners will be announced before the end of the day from the main stage.
- Prizes range from Gym memberships to gear or gift certificates!
Keep your eye open for other raffles and giveaways that many vendors will be offering from their booths.
WIN SOME AMAZING STUFF!